1. Anju Sharma, Rajnish Kumar, Shabnam Ranjta and Pritish Varadwaj. (2021) SMILES to Smell:
Decoding the Structure–Odor Relationship of Chemical Compounds Using the Deep Neural Network
Approach. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 61, 2:676–688.
2. Anju Sharma, Rajnish Kumar, Rahul Semwal, Imlimaong Aier, Pankaj Tyagi and Pritish Varadwaj.
(2022) DeepOlf: Deep neural network-based architecture for predicting odorants and their
interacting Olfactory Receptors," in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and
Bioinformatics. 19(1): 418–428.
3. Anju Sharma A, Rajnish Kumar, Imlimaong Aier, Rahul Semwal, Pankaj Tyagi, Pritish Varadwa.
(2019) Sense of Smell: Structural, Functional, Mechanistic Advancements and Challenges in Human
Olfactory Research. Curr Neuropharmacol. 17(9):891-911.
4. Anju Sharma, Rajnish Kumar, Pritish Varadwaj. (2021) OBPred: feature-fusion-based deep
neural network classifier for odorant-binding protein prediction. Neural Comput & Applic. 33:
5. Anju Sharma, Bishal Saha, Rajnish Kumar, Pritish Varadwaj (2022). OlfactionBase: a repository
to explore odors, odorants, olfactory receptors, and odorant-receptor interactions. Nucleic
Acids Research, 50(D1): D678–D686.
6. Anju Sharma, Rajnish Kumar, Pritish Varadwaj (2022). Decoding seven basic odors by
investigating pharmacophores and molecular features of odorants. Current Bioinformatics.